- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Cuppa and Chat Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Autism: Training, Links and Support (ATLAS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
Parent Support Offer
- Online coffee sessions for parents and carers of children with autism via Zoom. Families waiting for a diagnosis are also welcome. Please see the below link for dates and times. https://enfieldasa.org.uk/Parent-Support-Sessions/
- Telephone consultations and email support. Please call 0208 353 4186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
- Online workshops on a range of topical issues https://enfieldasa.org.uk/Parent-Workshop-Programme-Dates/
- Online Parent Training courses (ATLAS & Cygnet)
- Information and signposting
Please go to the parent support offer menu for details of these sessions and to book places. Please see the below flyer and leaflet for more information.
- Parents can self-refer by phone or by email to access our parent support offer.
- If you would like to contact us by email and are not already registered to our system, please fill out our Parental Consent Registration form via the link below:
- Professionals can also refer parents to us by email with their permission. Please ask the family to fill out the above form or email the details to us.
- Families in the pre-diagnosis stage are also welcome to access our service.
All parent sessions will currently be held online via Zoom.
Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
(Between Waverley Preschool and the Youth Centre)