- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Making A Positive Start (MAPS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
- Zoom Online Coffee Morning
Parent Support Offer
Enfield Advisory Service for Autism Parents and Carers Zoom Coffee Morning Tuesday 18th August 2020 10.00 - 11.30AM
Please join us on Zoom for a virtual Coffee Morning! This event is for parents and carers of children with autism living in the Enfield borough. Families who have not yet received a diagnosis can also attend. This is an informal event and parents and carers are welcome to enter and leave the meeting when they choose. Please register by clicking the link in the PDF below.
We hold regular sessions for parents at our Bell Lane centre, including:
- Drop-in sessions (Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month 9.30am - 12.00pm)
- Coffee mornings (Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 9.30am - 12.00pm)
Please see the below flyer for more information.
- Workshops on a range of topical issues
Please go to the parent support offer menu for details of these sessions and to book places.
In some cases where an individual appointment with a Parent Support Advisor may be necessary, we will try to facilitate this. Please call 0208 353 4186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
All parent sessions except MAPS are held at our address below.
Enfield Advisory Service for Autism
(Between Waverley Preschool and the Youth Centre)