- Parent Support Offer
- Parent Support Sessions
- Parent Workshop Programme Dates
- Making A Positive Start (MAPS) Parent Programme
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- Autism Education Trust Parent Guide
- Parent Newsletter
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
Parent Support Offer
We hold regular sessions for parents at our Bell Lane site, including:
- Drop-in sessions (Every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month 9.30am - 12.00pm)
- Coffee mornings (Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 9.30am - 12.00pm)
Please see the below flyers for more information.
- Workshops on a range of topical issues
Please go to the parent support offer menu for details of these sessions and to book places.
In some cases where an individual appointment with a Parent Support Advisor may be necessary, we will try to facilitate this. Please call 0208 353 4186 or email email@example.com for availability.