- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Home Learning Activities
- Engagement and Participation Activities for Sensory Learners
- Activities to develop skills and knowledge for pre-NC learners
- Activities for children working at lower NC levels and advice for parents/carers
- Information for Parents & Carers about Autism Support in Enfield
- Support for Siblings
- Recommended Websites
- A Parent & Carers Guide to finding a school for your child with autism
- What to do if you think your child might have Autism
- Supporting Children with Autism During Transitions
- Strategies for Giving Instructions to Able Secondary Aged Pupils with Autism
- Choosing a Secondary School for your Child with Autism
- Choosing a College or University for a Young Person with Autism
- Recommended Reading for Staff Working in Educational Settings
- Previous EASA Educational Newsletters
- Previous EASA Parent Newsletters
- Family Fund
Family Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
Please click here to visit their website page for more information.
Your application during the coronavirus outbreak
Please note Family Fund has a dedicated page with information on how they are managing the impact of Coronavirus. Please click here to access information on your application and grant.
Helpful information for the application process during this time
- If you have had a grant before you may be able to complete your next application online, please click here. You can now apply for a grant nine months after you received your last one, rather than twelve.
- you will need to submit proof of benefit award letter with your application form.
- If you do not have access to a printer at the moment please click here to complete your details in the application pack request form and they will send a pack to your home address.
- If you are unable to physically post your application you could take a photos of your completed application and proof and email to email@example.com
- Under the 'Who can we speak to?' section on page 6 you will need to include contact details of a professional that knows their child.
- For more information please contact Family Fund on 01904 550055.