- Every Parent And Child Sensory Processing Disorder Workshop
- Parent Support and Training
- Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
- The National Autistic Society EarlyBird Programme
- The National Autistic Society EarlyBird Course Dates
- Ideas and Tips for Parents
- Recommended Reading for Parents
- 'Autism Education Trust Parent Guide'
Cygnet Parent Information Sessions About Autism
Parents and Carers can complete the Cygnet Parent Programme Application Form to book onto the Cygnet Parent Information Sessions if you are the parent/carer of a child/young person aged between 6 to 18 years of age with a confirmed diagnosis of autism still in education.
Cygnet includes 5 core weekly information sessions, and 1 or 2 additional sessions where you can find out more about Autism and learn about strategies to support your child or young person.
These sessions are run by Educational Psychologists and Parent Support Advisors from Enfield Advisory Service for Autism in a supportive and confidential group.
- A referral must be completed to access the Cygnet Programme
- Core sessions must be attended before additional sessions
- Parents must be committed to attend ALL 5 core Cygnet sessions as this is a course requirement
- Parents can bring interpreters (please let us know in advance).
- Unfortunately parents cannot bring children
Click here to be directed to the Parent Support and Training page for further details about this programme.
For more information or to book a place please call 0208 353 4186