MAPS Session 3 understanding behaviour 9.30 to 11.30 am @ Cheviots Childrens Centre EN1 3UZ
Parent Support Advisor Toileting Workshop @ Carterhatch Community Rooms EN1 4JY
EarlyBird SESSION 3: Working with your child @RHS Parents Room
MAPS Session 4 community resources 9.30 to 11.30 am @ Cheviots Childrens Centre EN1 3UZ
- More diary dates
- Calendar view
Welcome to our website for the Enfield Advisory Service for Autism.
This service aims to provide comprehensive advice, guidance and training for all those working with or caring for children and young people with autism including:
- PVIs, Children’s Centres and Nurseries
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Post 16 provisions
- Parents, children and young people with autism
The service acts as a central referral point for all requests for autism training, advice and support.
Aims of Service
- To build capacity in educational settings in Enfield to meet the needs of an increasing number of children and young people with a diagnosis of autism.
- To respond quickly to the early identification of need.
- To develop consistency of practice across educational settings for children and young people with autism.
- To provide fair access to support, training and resources.
- For parents to be equal partners in their son or daughter’s development and learning
Photos courtesy of Asarum Images