MAPS Session 2 strategies to use at home 9.30 to 11.30 am @ Cheviots Childrens Centre EN1 3UZ
AET EYFS Tier 3 'leading good autism practice' 9.15 - 16.00 at 'Sha' arei Tsedek, North London Reform Synagogue, 120 Oakleigh Road North, N20 9EZ
EarlyBird SESSION 7: Managing Behaviour & Celebration @RHS Parents Room
AET Schools training Tier 3 'Good Autism Practice' 9.00 - 4.00 @ Millfield House N18 1PJ
- More diary dates
- Calendar view
Welcome to our website for the Enfield Advisory Service for Autism.
This service aims to provide comprehensive advice, guidance and training for all those working with or caring for children and young people with autism including:
- PVIs, Children’s Centres and Nurseries
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Post 16 provisions
- Parents, children and young people with autism
The service acts as a central referral point for all requests for autism training, advice and support.
Aims of Service
- To build capacity in educational settings in Enfield to meet the needs of an increasing number of children and young people with a diagnosis of autism.
- To respond quickly to the early identification of need.
- To develop consistency of practice across educational settings for children and young people with autism.
- To provide fair access to support, training and resources.
- For parents to be equal partners in their son or daughter’s development and learning
Photos courtesy of Asarum Images