AET Schools training Tier 2 'Progression Framework' 4.00 - 6.00 @ Dugdale Centre EN2 6DS
MAPS Session 4 community resources 9.30 to 11.30 am @ Cheviots Childrens Centre EN1 3UZ
AET Schools Tier 1 'making sense of autism' training @ Russet House School
Parent Support Advisor Ideas For The Holidays Indoors & Out Workshop @ Carterhatch Community Rooms EN1 4JY
- More diary dates
- Calendar view
We are the licenced hub for London to deliver Autism Education Trust Training modules for Early Years Foundation Stage and also Primary Schools.
Please take a moment to look at the training page to consider the various levels of training available to educational settings & Professionals working with children/young people with a diagnosis of autism.
Welcome to our website for the Enfield Advisory Service for Autism.
This service aims to provide comprehensive advice, guidance and training for all those working with or caring for children and young people with autism including:
- PVIs, Children’s Centres and Nurseries
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Post 16 provisions
- Parents, children and young people with autism
The service acts as a central referral point for all requests for autism training, advice and support.
Aims of Service
- To build capacity in educational settings in Enfield to meet the needs of an increasing number of children and young people with a diagnosis of autism.
- To respond quickly to the early identification of need.
- To develop consistency of practice across educational settings for children and young people with autism.
- To provide fair access to support, training and resources.
- For parents to be equal partners in their son or daughter’s development and learning
Photos courtesy of Asarum Images